CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID RACE 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/grey
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID RACE 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/grey
Unique riding experience!
No destination is too distant and no climb too steep for the WLS Hybrid Race - your riding buddy will need to have her wits about her if she's not to be left behind. Bosch's most powerful CX drive combined with an Aluminium Superlite frame - featuring geometry specially tailored to female physiology - makes for a performance e-MTB and a unique riding experience.
CUBE matched double butted tubing precisely to the requirements of the Bosch drive, so as to ensure the best combination of safety and fun. CUBE's Agile Ride Geometry (ARG), tweaked for 2017, and the low positioning of the Bosch drive unit and battery (ODP) both play a key role in achieving this. CUBE gave the WLS frame a short and significantly lower toptube in order to improve maneuverability and rider confidence. Details like the IS-mount integrated into the area between seat and chainstays contribute to the clean looks. Available in sizes 14 and 16 inch with 27.5in wheels, and in 17 and 19 inch as a 29er.
The Access WLS Race is a performance bike, right down to the details. Whether it's the Bosch CX drive - with its mountain-taming torque of up to 75 Nm and 500 Wh battery - or the CUBE EX21 and Shimano Deore wheelset, the emphasis is on reliable high performance. Shimano's 11-speed SLX and XT components - including a wide-ranging 11-42T cassette - ensure maximum reliability as well as a gear range that will help you tackle any hill, up or down. RockShox's Recon Silver suspension fork with 100 mm travel and bar-mounted lockout delivers a smooth, comfortable ride on any trail. And the Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful, utterly dependable stopping power to make even the steepest and bumpiest of trails absolutely safe.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Hydroforming - Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE´s series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Woman Like Series - CUBE´s new WLS models come with different wheel sizes for different frame heights. The 13.5 and 16" frames have 27.5" wheels, the 17,19 and 21" frames are built as 29ers. Depending on body height, every woman gets the perfect riding character and geometry. The models of the CUBE Woman Like Series feature a compact frame geometry with shorter top tubes and longer head tubes, giving a riding position that is more upright than on the mens models. This riding position relieves the pelvis and offers more comfort. The top tubes of the WLS mountain bikes are lowered, making the bike more comfortable and safe to mount and dismount.
- Onepiece Design - Welded joints in CUBE´s high-quality aluminum frames are specially finished via this method and create the impression of seamless tube design. This generates the visual effect of molding and ensures high load bearing capacity.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID RACE 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/grey
|Product Name:||CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID RACE 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/grey|
|Manufacturer item code:||870301|
|Weight:||approx. 19,90 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite | ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5E ZS | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon Silver TK Air | Pop Loc, 100 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro | 720 mm|
|Saddle:||CUBE WLS Active 1.1|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 30.9 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745 | 15T|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-GS | 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000|
|Sprocket:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000 | 11-42T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/160 mm)|
|Rims:||CUBE EX21 | 32H, Disc, Tubeless ready|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano Deore HB-M615, Centerlock
rear: Shimano Deore FH-M615, Centerlock
|Tires:||front: Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25
rear: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 2A, display: Bosch Purion|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID RACE 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/grey|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 14" / 27.5"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 16" / 27.5"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 17" / 29"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 19" / 29"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)