Draw up a running plan, set yourself a goal and buy a pair of GEL-PHOENIX men’s running shoes to help get you there. You'll get the stability you need to tackle longer distances, and these technology-packed trainers really back you up as you start to tire late into a run.
Ideal for overpronators, the GEL-PHOENIX 8 gives superb support thanks to its high-tech design, and will take you all the way from building up basic fitness to tough competition training.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for mild to moderate overpronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- SpEVA 55 Lasting: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.