Electrify your run in the new GT-2000 4 LITE-SHOW, constructed with highly reflective material for improved visibility before dawn or after dusk.
Rack up the kilometres in the lightweight GT-2000 4. It's the go-to shoe for taking aim at your running targets, and it keeps your foot supported from the start line to the post-race recovery zone.
Every landing is softer with GEL cushioning in the rearfoot. And you get extra support with elastic bands in the upper that wrap around your midfoot. Get lots of support with stabilising tech that stops your foot rolling inwards too much. Enjoy a secure fit with elastic bands around the midfoot, with a new seamless upper and a clamp-like heel counter.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for normal pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- ComforDry ™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
- Dynamic Duomax: Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back and cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- PlasmaGuard: PlasmaGuard makes this shoe resistant to rain and mud, while maintaining its outstanding breathability, flexibility and lightweight. PlasmaGuard is applied by innovative Europlasma technology.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Light AHAR sponge: A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.