CUBE STEREO HYBRID 160 HPA Action Team 500 27.5 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - action team
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE STEREO HYBRID 160 HPA Action Team 500 27.5 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - action team
Only the best!
CUBE wouldn't call a bike "Action Team" and paint it red and blue without good reason. The Stereo Hybrid 160 has earned the right to wear this name because CUBE are confident it can meet the stringent demands of performance enduro riding. From the new HPA frame to the Fox Factory suspension components and next generation Bosch drive, this e-MTB sets new standards in its class.
The triple butted 7005 High Performance Aluminium frame isn't just light, it's also extremely stiff and stable thanks to hydroformed tube technology. The Tuned Drive Position (TDP) allowed CUBE to reduce the chainstay length as much as possible. Combined with their much-praised Efficient Trail Control (ETC) suspension design, semi-integrated battery and Agile Trail Geometry (ATG), CUBE have achieved a fantastically compact chassis with superb maneuverability. This makes the Stereo Hybrid HPA 160 27.5 a veritable rocket out on the trails, pushing you to beat your personal bests time after time. Given the speed of which it's capable, the 148 mm Boost X12 rear hub was an obvious upgrade. CUBE have even made sure that it's possible to fit a shock with a piggyback reservoir - a real benefit if shredding epic enduro trails is your thing.
This state-of-the-art enduro e-bike features only the best. Suspension components from the Fox Factory Series offer premium performance and unsurpassed responsiveness thanks to the low-friction Kashima coating. There's a 36 Float fork up front and a Float X shock with innovative EVOL air chamber at the rear. For drive, it had to be the Bosch CX - its incredible 75 Nm of available torque makes it the superb-performing e-MTB motor for this type of bike. A 500 Wh battery helps provide a previously unimaginable range, to ensure that your enduro adventure doesn't come to a premature end. DT Swiss CSW EM 3.7 Straightpull wheels shod with grippy Schwalbe Magic Mary and Hans Dampf tires - in puncture-proof Super Gravity form - safely apply the drive's epic power to the trail. But the real treat for 2017 is SRAM's EX1 transmission, with an 8-speed 11-48 tooth cassette specifically adapted to the torque characteristics of the drive unit. What does this mean for you? Unprecedentedly smooth shifting, even under power. Magura's MT7 brake system has the power to tame all this speed, whatever the trail conditions. Finally, the Race Face cockpit with its 800 mm handlebar and 35 mm diameter clamp offers the best possible steering precision, while the RockShox Reverb Stealth adds maneuverability for the steepest, most technical trails.
- High Performance Aluminium - For CUBE´s high end bikes they use High Performance 7005 Aluminium alloy which has a very low density combined with high strength due to the alloy elements and the hardening heat treatment. By triple butting or even quadruple butting (as in the REACTION , HANZZ and AERIUM models) to give different wall thicknesses in one tube, aluminium tubes are reinforced where required and made lighter where possible. In this way, CUBE succeed in getting material where its needed most. In addition they use special tube shapes, manufactured with hydroforming technology to better cope with directional forces. The low density and high strength as well as the butting and the hydroforming technology enable us to make high performance frames with an ultimate level of stiffness.
- Advanced Hydroforming - Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Agile Trail Geometry - The Agile Trail Geometry carries over the Agile Ride Geometries benefits but with more focus on aggressive trail use. This can be achieved through a more compact frame construction with an even lower top tube and improved standover height. The result is more freedom of movement on the bike for the rider and a lower centre of gravity which guarantees agile handling and more riding fun.
- FSP4 Link - The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, they obtain the finest riding qualities for their full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill.
- Trail Motion Rocker - The Trail Motion Rocker features optimized leverage ratios for every bike and intended use, giving fast reacting yet stable suspension in every situation. The computer-designed one piece rocker construction gives maximum stiffness for the best suspension performance while still being extremely lightweight.
- FOX Customized Setup - Sophisticated suspension kinematics are only able to work correctly if the associated shock is properly tuned. CUBE researched and found a specific shock setup in cooperation with Fox Racing Shox, using extensive testing for almost every CUBE full-suspension model.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger - CUBE optimized their new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. CUBE can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Integrated Post Mount - The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adapter aren't needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case CUBE save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE STEREO HYBRID 160 HPA Action Team 500 27.5 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - action team
|Product Name:||CUBE STEREO HYBRID 160 HPA Action Team 500 27.5 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - action team|
|Manufacturer item code:||875500|
|Weight:||approx. 22,80 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||HPA Ultralight | Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ATG, Boost 148 mm, Tuned Drive Position, AXH|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit Z-t | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Integrated 1 1/2"|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float Factory | 3-Position FIT4, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, 15 mm, Tapered, Kashima Coated, 160 mm|
|Shock:||r Fox Float X Factory, 200x57 mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, Kashima Coated, EVOL Air Sleeve|
|Stem:||Race Face Turbine 35|
|Bar:||Race Face SixC 35, 800 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Italia X1 Trail|
|Seatpost:||RockShox Reverb Stealth | 31.6 mm, 440x150 mm (390x125 mm for smallest frame size)|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745 | 16T|
|Rear Derailleur:||SRAM EX1, 8-speed|
|Shifter:||SRAM EX1 Trigger|
|Sprocket:||SRAM XG-899 | 11-48T|
|Brakes:||Magura MT7 | hydraulic disc brakes (203/180 mm)|
|Wheelset:||DT Swiss CSW EM 3.7 Straightpull | 15 mm, X12 Boost, DT Swiss Pro Head® Reinforcement System|
|Rims:||DT Swiss CSW EM 3.7 Straightpull | 28x28 Spokes, Tubeless-Ready|
|Tires:||front: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Kevlar, 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy, Super Gravity
rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Kevlar, 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy, Super Gravity
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 4A, display: Bosch Purion|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE STEREO HYBRID 160 HPA Action Team 500 27.5 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - action team|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 16"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 18"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 20"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 22"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)