Enjoy every stride with the GEL-QUANTUM 360 CM, a tech-filled men’s running shoe featuring unique Chameleon Mesh that changes colour depending on the angle you’re seen from. Lace them up for your 5 or 10kms, and throw them in your gym bag for cardio training on the treadmill.
Get 360o comfort with GEL cushioning from the rearfoot to the forefoot. Accelerate and push off faster with full-length propulsion plates in the outsole. And get support and flex where you need it with a specially designed mesh upper.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Solid Rubber outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ComforDry X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
- Propulsion Plate: The propulsion plate is a special hardened unit that has been placed in the forefoot for a more efficient propulsion phase.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.