CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID SL 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - team wls
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID SL 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - team wls
A bike created without compromise!
That real mountain bike feeling, with an extra dose of power. Only CUBE's high quality Access WLS Hybrid frame can offer that - and in SL trim, it's equipped with an even more impressive array of features and a brand new frame for 2017. From the Shimano XT groupset to the latest Bosch drive technology, this is a bike created without compromise - and crafted for trail riding fun. Available in sizes 14 and 16 inch with 27.5in wheels, or 17 and 19 inch as a 29er.
A CUBE Hybrid is more than just a bike with an extra means of propulsion. This was a bike that was already highly developed, but for 2017 CUBE started with a blank sheet of paper, brought together all their engineers' experience with e-MTBs, and developed a completely new frame. Like all CUBE WLS bikes, the geometry is based around female anatomy for safe, inspiring handling. But CUBE went one better. Lighter, stiffer and better handling than ever, the new integrated drive unit and battery have allowed them to tweak their proprietary Agile Ride Geometry to deliver an even better ride - and you can even charge the battery without removing it from the bike. What could be easier?
Bosch's CX Drive Unit boasts torque of up to 75 Nm - enough to make light work of even the steepest of climbs. Combined with the 500 Wh battery unit CUBE have fitted as standard, you'll be able to make use of all this power on even long days out without worrying about running out of juice. Shimano's 11-speed XT transmission with its 11-46 tooth, wide-ranging cassette is in a class of its own for both looks and function. With a light and stiff wheelset comprising XT hubs and CUBE EX30 rims with 2.6 inch Schwalbe Nobby Nic tires, powerful Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes and Fox 34 Rhythm air suspension fork with 100 mm travel, there's nothing to come between you and incredible trail adventures.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Hydroforming - Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE´s series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Woman Like Series - CUBE´s new WLS models come with different wheel sizes for different frame heights. The 13.5 and 16" frames have 27.5" wheels, the 17,19 and 21" frames are built as 29ers. Depending on body height, every woman gets the perfect riding character and geometry. The models of the CUBE Woman Like Series feature a compact frame geometry with shorter top tubes and longer head tubes, giving a riding position that is more upright than on the mens models. This riding position relieves the pelvis and offers more comfort. The top tubes of the WLS mountain bikes are lowered, making the bike more comfortable and safe to mount and dismount.
- Onepiece Design - Welded joints in CUBE´s high-quality aluminum frames are specially finished via this method and create the impression of seamless tube design. This generates the visual effect of molding and ensures high load bearing capacity.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger - CUBE optimized their new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. CUBE can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID SL 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - team wls
|Product Name:||CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID SL 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - team wls|
|Manufacturer item code:||870400|
|Weight:||approx. 20,80 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite | Gravity Casting, ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only, Tapered Headtube, Boost, X12, Internal Cable Routing|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5E ZS | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Rhythm | 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, Boost 15x100 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro | 720 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Italia WLS Performance|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 30.9 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745 | 16T|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS | ShadowPlus, 11-speed, Direct Mount|
|Shifter:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I | Direct Attach|
|Sprocket:||Shimano XT CS-M8000 | 11-46T|
|Brakes:||Shimano XT BR-M8000 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Rims:||CUBE EX30 | 32H, Disc, Tubeless ready|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano XT FH-M8010-B, 15 mm, Boost
rear: Shimano XT FH-M8010-B, X12, Boost
|Tires:||front: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.6, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy
rear: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.6, PaceStar, Tubeless Easy
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 4A, display: Bosch Purion|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID SL 500 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - team wls|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 14" / 27.5"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 16" / 27.5"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 17" / 29"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 19" / 29"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)