CUBE SUV HYBRID 45 SL 500 29 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/flashred
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE SUV HYBRID 45 SL 500 29 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/flashred
The alternative for the environmentally conscious!
When CUBE were designing the new SUV 45 Hybrid SL, they paid particular attention to the requirements of an e-bike designed to exceed 16 mph (25 km/h). With its active drive support offering speeds up to 28 mph (45 km/h), you'll easily out-pace the traffic on city streets and cover large distances in no time - a genuine transport alternative for the environmentally conscious. A robust aluminium Superlite frame and carefully selected components mean you'll still be relaxed in the saddle, even at 28 mph. That's why the SUV45 Hybrid SL is a great choice for getting around quickly in urban spaces: no more worrying about rush-hour jams or finding a parking space.
The triple butted, hydroformed High-Performance Aluminium (HPA) frame is a prime example of what modern aluminium frame construction can offer, and is tailored in every detail to the requirements of an urban e-bike. Sophisticated construction means that it boasts optimal frame rigidity in spite of its low weight. The X12 rear axle simply adds to this drivetrain efficiency. Perfect positioning of the motor and battery relative to the frame, combined with CUBE's own Agile Ride Geometry (ARG) adds up to lots of riding fun in the urban jungle, even at high speeds.
Riding in the city can be unforgiving. That's why CUBE have added all kinds of robust MTB technology, to make the SUV 45 rider's life a little easier. The comfortable Fox 34 Float Performance suspension fork and voluminous Schwalbe Big Ben tires make light work of potholes and kerbs. Bosch's Performance drive offers intelligent power assistance, with a breakway point over 28 mph (45 km/h) and a 500 Wh battery to maximize the range. Smooth-shifting XT gear components from Shimano, combined with a wide-ranging 11-42T cassette, guarantee reliable gear shifting and a gear for every eventuality. The hydraulic four-piston Magura MT5 disc brakes are the perfect choice for scrubbing off speed when you need to. And the bike rolls on high quality, robust Answer Atac AM29 wheels. CUBE have even included a kickstand and high quality lighting system, to make your urban rides as trouble-free as possible.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Hydroforming - Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE´s series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Onepiece Design - Welded joints in CUBE´s high-quality aluminum frames are specially finished via this method and create the impression of seamless tube design. This generates the visual effect of molding and ensures high load bearing capacity.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger - CUBE optimized their new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. CUBE can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE SUV HYBRID 45 SL 500 29 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/flashred
|Product Name:||CUBE SUV HYBRID 45 SL 500 29 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/flashred|
|Manufacturer item code:||869450|
|Weight:||approx. 21,10 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite | ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only, Tapered Headtube, X12, Internal Cable Routing|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5E ZS | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float Performance | FIT4, QR15, Tapered, 100 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro | 720 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Italia SC1|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 30.9 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745 | 19T|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS | ShadowPlus, 11-speed, Direct Mount|
|Shifter:||Shimano XT SL-M8000|
|Sprocket:||Shimano XT CS-M8000 | 11-42T|
|Chain:||KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ|
|Brakes:||Magura MT5e | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP Trekking|
|Wheelset:||Answer Atac AM | 15 mm/X12|
|Rims:||Answer Atac AM | Tubeless-Ready, 23C-584|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Big Ben | Performance, 2.15|
|Lights:||front: Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ Cyo E
rear: Busch & Müller Toplight Line E Brake
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance (60 Nm) Speed (350 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 4A, display: Bosch Intuvia, Hebie eFIX 18 kickstand|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE SUV HYBRID 45 SL 500 29 MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/flashred|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 17|
|in stock, delivery time 1-3 days||Frame Size: 19"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)