CUBE DELHI HYBRID 500 Women E-Bike - 2017 - grey/lime
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE DELHI HYBRID 500 Women E-Bike - 2017 - grey/lime
Reliable, user-friendly, high-end e-bike!
Whether you're a commuter, enthusiast or regular cyclist; whether you ride in the city or out in the countryside at weekends; the CUBE Delhi Hybrid is the reliable, user-friendly, high-end e-bike that's just right for you. From the NuVinci N330 gear hub with its legendarily seamless gear range, to the detail lavished on CUBE's IC frame with its integrated luggage rack, to the high quality components... this bike represents the ultimate e-bike experience.
The IC frame's integrated luggage rack concept offers optimal flexibility and stability. New for 2017, CUBE have optimized the battery location for each frame type, according to intended use. For example, the Trapeze frames have the battery integrated into the downtube for a lower centre of gravity and optimal handling. Potential wear items like the Racktime SnapIt inserts or the pannier rails can be easily switched out. Efficient Comfort Geometry (ECG) works with features like the oversized, hydroformed tubes, reinforced bottom bracket and headtube, double chainstay and double chamber seattube to provide a stable, safe and enjoyable riding experience even on the easy entry frame, where the battery is placed on the rack to enable a really comfortable and easy step through.
A perfect match. The continuous NuVinci N330 gear hub with matching shifter complement the Bosch CX drive - with its powerful 500 Wh battery - absolutely perfectly. It's intuitive to use, even shifting smoothly and seamlessly when you're powering uphill and the electric motor is driving the rear wheel. Low maintenance Magura hydraulic rim brakes ensure powerful, reliable stopping, while the SR Suntour NEX-E25 suspension fork and CUBE suspension seatpost work together to absorb bumpy road surfaces. Schwalbe's Spicer tires with K-Guard puncture protection guarantee carefree riding. Modern LED lights can be controlled easily from the central display and take their power from the Bosch system battery, while the Hebie Chainglider keeps your trouser legs clean and reduces the need for maintenance by enclosing the chain.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE´s specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an e-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new e-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Integrated Modular Carrier - The Integrated Multi Carrier is a complete new development by CUBE. The bicycle rack becomes an integral part of the frame, adding to the rigidity of the chassis. Through a specially designed modular construction, the rack is expandable in many ways. Bags, carrying systems and boxes can be mounted easily and safely for secure, convenient load carrying.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE DELHI HYBRID 500 Women E-Bike - 2017 - grey/lime
|Product Name:||CUBE DELHI HYBRID 500 Women E-Bike - 2017 - grey/lime|
|Manufacturer item code:||830251|
|Weight:||approx. 25,10 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite | Trekking Hybrid Premium Comfort, IC, Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX-E25 | 63 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 700 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Lookin Classic | Royalgel™|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Suspension Seatpost | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA Metropolis Urban AL-8 | 18T|
|Shifter:||NuVinci C3 Controller|
|Sprocket:||NuVinci gear teeth | 22T|
|Brakes:||Magura HS11 | Hydr. Caliper Brake|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP Trekking|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX24 | 36H, V-Brake|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano Deore HB-T610, QR
rear: NuVinci N330, Nut
|Tires:||Schwalbe Spicer | Active, 40-622|
|Lights:||front: Busch & Müller Lumotec Lyt B
rear: Busch & Müller Toplight Flat E Plus
|Carrier:||CUBE Integrated Carrier | SnapIt Adapter and Rails|
|Fender:||SKS Black Shiny|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 4A, display: Bosch Intuvia, CUBEstand Pro kickstand|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE DELHI HYBRID 500 Women E-Bike - 2017 - grey/lime|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 46 cm|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 50 cm|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 54 cm|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)