CUBE TOURING HYBRID EXC 500 Women E-Bike - 2017 - black/lime
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE TOURING HYBRID EXC 500 Women E-Bike - 2017 - black/lime
Exclusively reliable and exclusively inspiring to ride!
The CUBE Touring Hybrid EXC takes its acronym from 'exclusive': exclusively reliable, exclusively inspiring to ride. In addition to its multi-award-winning aluminium frame with integrated luggage rack, it boasts a - you guessed it - exclusive selection of superb components. These include the Bosch Performance CX drive unit, a sensitive suspension fork and Shimano 11-speed transmission.
Form follows function. The top quality frame - made from double butted 6061 aluminium with a hydroformed downtube, combines maximum stability with uncompromising steering precision. CUBE's engineers have carefully considered both frame design and battery position. For example, the Easy Entry frame's double chamber seattube, double chainstays and rack-mounted battery allows an easy step trough. By positioning the battery in the down tube for the Men's Classic and Trapeze frames, double tubes are eliminated while still improving handling and stability. Whichever you choose, you'll be assured of CUBE's legendary handling. The integrated IC luggage rack is as useful as it is elegant. A modular setup means that wear parts can be easily replaced. Optimized for the new Bosch Drive Unit in every conceivable detail, for 2017 CUBE have ensured that each frame design - classic diamond, trapeze or step-through - has the battery positioned in the optimal position for strength, stiffness and stability. Internally routed cables ensure consistently excellent gear shifting performance and add to the bike's clean looks.
You can't beat the Touring Hybrid EXC for versatility. The Shimano 11-speed gear system - using an XT rear derailleur and 11-42 tooth cassette - is the perfect wide-ratio match for the Bosch Performance CX Line drive unit and 500 Wh battery. Up front, the SR Suntour NEX-EX25 suspension fork smooths out everything in its path, while the Shimano BR-M315 disc brake with 180 mm front rotor brings both e-bike and rider to a halt with predictable precision. To prevent unwanted puncture repair stops, CUBE have fitted the Touring Hybrid EXC with puncture-resistant Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tour tires. LED lights powered by the Bosch system, SKS mudguards and the built-in kickstand complete the Touring Hybrid EXC's comprehensive kit list. You couldn't wish for anything more.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE´s specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an e-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new e-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Modular Carrier - The Integrated Multi Carrier is a complete new development by CUBE. The bicycle rack becomes an integral part of the frame, adding to the rigidity of the chassis. Through a specially designed modular construction, the rack is expandable in many ways. Bags, carrying systems and boxes can be mounted easily and safely for secure, convenient load carrying.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE TOURING HYBRID EXC 500 Women E-Bike - 2017 - black/lime
|Product Name:||CUBE TOURING HYBRID EXC 500 Women E-Bike - 2017 - black/lime|
|Manufacturer item code:||830121|
|Weight:||approx. 23,90 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite | Trekking Hybrid Premium Comfort, IC, Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX-E25 | 63 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 700 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Freccia|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Suspension Seatpost | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA Metropolis Urban AL-8 | 15T|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-SGS | ShadowPlus, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000|
|Sprocket:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000 | 11-42T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/160 mm)|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP Trekking|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20 | 36H, Disc|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano Deore HB-M615, QR, Centerlock
rear: Shimano Deore FH-M615, QR, Centerlock
|Tires:||Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tour | Flatless, 42-622|
|Lights:||front: Busch & Müller Lumotec Lyt B
rear: Busch & Müller Toplight 321 E Plus
|Carrier:||CUBE Integrated Carrier | SnapIt Adapter and rails|
|Fender:||SKS Black Shiny|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 4A, display: Bosch Intuvia, CUBEstand Pro kickstand|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE TOURING HYBRID EXC 500 Women E-Bike - 2017 - black/lime|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 46 cm|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 50 cm|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 54 cm|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)