CUBE TOURING HYBRID ONE 400 Easy Entry Women E-Bike - 2017 - silver/flashgreen
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE TOURING HYBRID ONE 400 Easy Entry Women E-Bike - 2017 - silver/flashgreen
Versatile touring e-bike!
When CUBE set out to develop the Touring Hybrid One, they wanted to build a versatile e-bike capable of bringing Bosch drive technology within reach of everyone. The result? A bike whose quality, ease of use and thoughtful design touches will delight any rider. With its light and lively aluminium frame and high quality components, it's a bike for all reasons.
A chassis designed for maximum versatility with minimum weight also needs to be stiff and stable. That's why CUBE´s engineers equipped the Touring Hybrid One's aluminium frame with double chainstays, a rigid downtube manufactured with CUBE´s Advanced Hydroforming technology, and a unique double chamber seattube. As you'd expect, CUBE Efficient Comfort Geometry gives exactly the right blend of stable handling, efficient power delivery and surprising comfort, while the Bosch motor is positioned in the optimum place. CUBE even ran some of the cabling internally to reduce maintenance and improve the bike's clean looks - a typical CUBE touch that demonstrates their obsession with attention to detail.
There's no compromise when it comes to power: CUBE selected Bosch's superb Active Line system and matched it with a 400 Wh battery for incredible range. A slick, reliable 9-speed Shimano transmission delivers power to the CUBE-built wheels, while powerful Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes offer predictable, powerful and safe braking in any weather conditions. There's even a SR Suntour suspension fork to take the sting out of bumpy surfaces, and CUBE cockpit components ensure your comfort on the longest of rides. CUBE have not forgotten practicalities, either: a full set of mudguards, integrated kickstand, versatile luggage carrier with Racktime SnapIt system and LED lighting system powered from the main battery all add to the Touring Hybrid one's broad appeal.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE´s specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an e-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new e-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Double Chainstays - There are two advantages of twin chainstays with an e-bike the new drive loads demand additional frame stiffness that twin chainstays can deliver. At the same time this construction offers the perfect way mount a protective chain case in a stable and way.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE TOURING HYBRID ONE 400 Easy Entry Women E-Bike - 2017 - silver/flashgreen
|Product Name:||CUBE TOURING HYBRID ONE 400 Easy Entry Women E-Bike - 2017 - silver/flashgreen|
|Manufacturer item code:||806040|
|Weight:||approx. 23,60 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite | Trekking Hybrid Comfort, Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA No.10 | Semi-Integrated|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX | 63 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Comfort City Stem | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Comfort Shape Bar|
|Saddle:||CUBE Comfort Tour 1.2|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA Metropolis Urban AL-8 | 15T|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano RD-M370-SGS | 9-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano SL-M370 | Rapidfire-Plus|
|Sprocket:||Shimano CS-HG300 | 12-36T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/160 mm)|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP Trekking|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20 | 36H, Disc|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
rear: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
|Tires:||Schwalbe Spicer | Active, 40-622|
|Lights:||front: Busch & Müller Lumotec Lyt B
rear: Busch & Müller Toplight Flat E Plus
|Carrier:||Racktime SnapIt Bosch Carrier|
|Fender:||SKS Black Shiny|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Active (48 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 400 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 2A, display: Bosch Intuvia, CUBEstand Pro kickstand|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE TOURING HYBRID ONE 400 Easy Entry Women E-Bike - 2017 - silver/flashgreen|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: Easy Entry 46 cm|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: Easy Entry 50 cm|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: Easy Entry 54 cm|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: Easy Entry 58 cm|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)