CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID ONE 400 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/blue
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID ONE 400 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/blue
Versatile without limits!
At CUBE they are always looking for new ways to deliver the highest quality bikes with the best possible equipment. With the Access WLS Hybrid ONE 400 CUBE have combined their popular Access WLS Hybrid frame - available in sizes 14 and 16 inch with 27.5in wheels, or 17 and 19 inch as a 29er - with Bosch's unbeatable CX drive and a custom component selection for the ultimate combination of performance and value.
It's not easy building a bike around the needs of a powerful motor. Add the specific requirements of the female anatomy to the mix, and the result is an engineering conundrum. Luckily the CUBE designers are up to the task - they've created a chassis that's not only optimised around the Bosch drive system, but is also tailored to fit women riders perfectly. The double butted aluminium Superlite tubeset and Agile Ride Geometry combine to make a light, versatile and lively frame that's confidence-inspiring and great fun to ride. With luggage rack mounting points it'll even tackle the daily commute with ease.
Bosch's CX drive, combined with a 400 Wh battery pack (or optional as 500 Wh model for extra range), can offer up to 75 Nm of torque. What does that mean? A welcome energy boost on hills, and an extra turn of speed when you need it. CUBE combined it with the easy, smooth shifting of Shimano's 9-speed transmission and 12-36 tooth cassette - which means the right gear is only every a click away. Powerful Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes keep you in full control at all times, no matter how wet the weather conditions, while a SR Suntour XCM32 suspension fork smooths out the bumps. Grippy Schwalbe Rapid Rob and Tough Tom tires provide all the traction you'll ever need, wherever your adventures take you, and CUBE cockpit components ensure your comfort on even the longest of rides.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Hydroforming - Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE´s series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Woman Like Series - CUBE´s new WLS models come with different wheel sizes for different frame heights. The 14 and 16" frames have 27.5" wheels, the 17 and 19" frames are built as 29ers. Depending on body height, every woman gets the perfect riding character and geometry. The models of the CUBE Woman Like Series feature a compact frame geometry with shorter top tubes and longer head tubes, giving a riding position that is more upright than on the mens models. This riding position relieves the pelvis and offers more comfort. The top tubes of the WLS mountain bikes are lowered, making the bike more comfortable and safe to mount and dismount.
- Onepiece Design - Welded joints in CUBE´s high-quality aluminum frames are specially finished via this method and create the impression of seamless tube design. This generates the visual effect of molding and ensures high load bearing capacity.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID ONE 400 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/blue
|Product Name:||CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID ONE 400 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/blue|
|Manufacturer item code:||806061|
|Weight:||approx. 20,80 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite | ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM32 DS | 100 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 680 mm|
|Saddle:||CUBE WLS Active 1.1|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 30.9 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745 | 15T|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano RD-M3000 | 9-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano SL-M370 | Rapidfire-Plus|
|Sprocket:||Shimano CS-HG300 | 12-36T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/160 mm)|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20 | 32H, Disc|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano HB-TX505, QR
rear: Shimano FH-TX505, QR
|Tires:||front: Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25
rear: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 400 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 2A, display: Bosch Intuvia|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE ACCESS WLS HYBRID ONE 400 Women MTB E-Bike - 2017 - black/blue|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 14" / 27.5"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 16" / 27.5"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 17" / 29"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size/Wheel Size: 19" / 29"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)