CUBE CROSS HYBRID Pro Allroad 500 E-Bike - 2017 - black/blue
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE CROSS HYBRID Pro Allroad 500 E-Bike - 2017 - black/blue
Reliable cross e-bike!
The Cross Hybrid Pro Allroad 500 is a bike for all reasons - an e-bike that'll reliably accompany you on all your cycling adventures, whether they're long rides, day-to-day use or simply a relaxed trundle in the countryside. The Bosch Performance CX motor system and robust components - including a hydraulic disc brake - make it the ideal companion for all keen cyclists. The high quality, state-of-the-art frame is the ultimate in riding safety, while the suspension fork provides extra comfort, wherever you end up riding.
CUBE started with a clean sheet of paper for the 2017 Cross Hybrid Pro Allroad 500. Applying everything that CUBE have learned from building e-tour and e-MTB bikes, CUBE´s engineers developed an all-new gravity casting to house the motor and battery units. Not only does this put the motor in the best possible position for efficiency and allow the battery to be recharged without removing it from the frame, but it also looks good and is immensely stiff and light, too. Whether you opt for the Trapeze or Classic Men's frame option, you'll have the benefit of internal cable routing for reducing maintenance and good looks, plus built-in rack and kickstand mounts. And, of course, the low weight and confidence-inspiring handling are exactly what you'd expect from CUBE.
The Cross Hybrid Pro Allroad 500 boasts the high torque Bosch Performance CX drive, combined with a high quality and long-lasting 500 Wh battery. Long-term precise gear shifting is a given, thanks to a Shimano Deore 9-speed rear derailleur operated by Rapidfire Plus gear levers and driving a wide ratio 11-34 tooth cassette. The SR Suntour NEX-E25 suspension fork adds both safety and comfort on rough surfaces. CUBE have selected Shimano's powerful, sensitive BR-M315 hydraulic brakes - with a bigger 180 mm rotor up front, for better cooling - to bring you and your bike safely to a halt in all weathers. And CUBE have included SKS mudguards, a Busch & Müller LED light system and a kickstand, so you're ready for anything.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE´s specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an e-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new e-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE CROSS HYBRID Pro Allroad 500 E-Bike - 2017 - black/blue
|Product Name:||CUBE CROSS HYBRID Pro Allroad 500 E-Bike - 2017 - black/blue|
|Manufacturer item code:||830001|
|Weight:||approx. 21,80 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Comfort | Gravity Casting Bracket, Double Butted, Disc Only|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX-E25 | 63 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 680 mm|
|Saddle:||Cube Active 1.1|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA Metropolis Urban AL-8 | 15T|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano Deore RD-M592 | 9-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano Deore SL-M590|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/160 mm)|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP Trekking|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20 | 32H, Disc|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano HB-TX505, QR
rear: Shimano FH-TX505, QR
|Tires:||Schwalbe Smart Sam | Active, 44-622|
|Lights:||front: Busch & Müller Lumotec Lyt B
rear: Busch & Müller Secula
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 2A, display: Bosch Purion, CUBEstand Pro kickstand|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE CROSS HYBRID Pro Allroad 500 E-Bike - 2017 - black/blue|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 50 cm|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 54 cm|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 58 cm|
|Delivery approx. till May. 11th 2017||Frame Size: 62 cm|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)