CUBE ACCESS WLS Disc Women Mountainbike - 2017 - mint/flashorange
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE ACCESS WLS Disc Women Mountainbike - 2017 - mint/flashorange
Superb riding experience!
The Access WLS Disc's quality equipment - with an up-to-the-minute frame and hydraulic disc brakes - promises a superb riding experience for keen riders of all persuasions. CUBE´s successful Size-Split concept - frame sizes 13.5 and 16 inch are available with agile 27.5in wheels and 17 and 19 inch with the smooth-rolling 29er wheels - means every rider can find their perfect fit. With two colour options, there's something to suit everyone.
High quality details are scattered throughout the Access WLS Disc's 6061 aluminium frame, from the internally routed cables and the neat disc mount between seat and chainstays to the lowered, shorter top tube and mechanically formed tubeset. It all adds up to an extraordinarily light and stiff, female-specific chassis. CUBE have even integrated a mount for a stand at the dropouts, to make it more suitable for day-to-day use. Agile Ride Geometry, optimised for each wheel size, gives the Access WLS Disc an agile but stable and user-friendly character - unadulterated riding pleasure, whether on the trail or just a longer ride.
If you want maximum braking performance good disc brakes are a must. That's why CUBE have equipped this high tech women's bike with Tektro's hydraulic HDM285 disc braking system. If your aspirations extend to tackling rougher trails, you'll be thankful that the SR Suntour XCT suspension fork's 100 mm of smooth travel makes a huge difference to both comfort and control. The right gear is easy to select, thanks to the Shimano 24 speed transmission's reliable performance. High quality finishing kit including a CUBE Rise Trail handlebar and MTB-specific seat provide ergonomically optimised rider contact points.
- Aluminium Lite - 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant, high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE´s series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Woman Like Series - CUBE´s new WLS models come with different wheel sizes for different frame heights. The 13.5 and 16" frames have 27.5" wheels, the 17,19 and 21" frames are built as 29ers. Depending on body height, every woman gets the perfect riding character and geometry. The models of the CUBE Woman Like Series feature a compact frame geometry with shorter top tubes and longer head tubes, giving a riding position that is more upright than on the mens models. This riding position relieves the pelvis and offers more comfort. The top tubes of the WLS mountain bikes are lowered, making the bike more comfortable and safe to mount and dismount.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE ACCESS WLS Disc Women Mountainbike - 2017 - mint/flashorange
|Product Name:||CUBE ACCESS WLS Disc Women Mountainbike - 2017 - mint/flashorange|
|Manufacturer item code:||825101|
|Weight:||approx. 13,80 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready|
|Headset:||CUBE No.10 Semi-Integrated|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCT Disc | 100 mm, 1 1/8|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 660 mm|
|Grips:||CUBE Performance Grips|
|Saddle:||CUBE WLS Active 1.1|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||Shimano FC-TX801 | 42x34x24T, 170 mm|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano FD-TX800 | Downswing, 31.8 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano RD-TX800 | 8-Speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano SL-M310 | Rapidfire-Plus|
|Sprocket:||Shimano CS-HG31 | 11-34T|
|Brakes:||Tektro HD-M285 | hydraulic disc brakes 160/160 mm|
|Rims:||CUBE SX | Disc|
|Hubs:||CUBE Disc Hub | 6-Bolt|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Smart Sam Active | 2.1"|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
|Purpose:||Touring, easy Trails|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)