Get a shoe that’s lightweight but comes with high levels of protection and cushioning. You can still take on your longer runs with fuzeGEL underfoot, so lightweight it can be spread from forefoot to rearfoot. Feel more of the ground beneath your feet with an 8mm heel drop – lower than a road running shoe. Take on longer runs with 360o lightweight fuzeGEL cushioning. Get a close-to-the-ground feel with a full-contact outsole and 8mm heel drop.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional; stitches and seams.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- ComforDry™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high level breathability.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.