CUBE AXIAL WLS GTC Pro 105 Women Roadbike - 2017 - carbon/blue
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE AXIAL WLS GTC Pro 105 Women Roadbike - 2017 - carbon/blue
A fantastically high performance race machine!
The Axial WLS GTC Pro is a fantastically high performance race machine designed for riders who demand the best, whether tackling longer distance sportives or the cut and thrust of a real road race. The high performance package of carbon frame, full Shimano 105 groupset and Mavic Aksium Elite wheels guarantee the Axial WLS GTC Pro's rider countless fast, responsive road miles.
As the little brother of CUBE´s range-topping road frame, the GTC carbon is packed with real high tech features. Oversized main frame tubes with extra large cross-sections in the headtube area maximize torsional rigidity and steering precision, while slim seatstays - and the CUBE carbon CSL fork - ensure that it remains comfortable. CUBE can precisely control frame strength via the Twin Mold technique, optimizing stiffness and compliance as needed. The geometry creates a stretched, high performance ride position for maximum efficiency and lively, exciting handling.
This high end frame deserves something special. That's why CUBE chose a full Shimano 105 groupset including compact crank (50/34T), 11-32T comfort cassette and matching brakes, creating a performance gear and brake package with the maximum versatility and peerless reliability. The Mavic Aksium Elite wheelset offers superb acceleration and a very low weight. In order to ensure high steering precision with excellent vibration damping qualities, CUBE opted for their CUBE CSL Race carbon fork, and they finished this high performance women's race bike with CUBE cockpit components for the ultimate in comfort and control.
- Gran Turismo Composite - In designing the GTC carbon fiber frames, safety and comfort are the main factors. CUBE use high modulus fibers for the parts which are stressed the most ?the head tube, the seat tube top and the bottom bracket area. That is why the frame still offers flex and comfort resulting from the flexible tubes. CUBE´s special production process with inner and outer molding forms ensure that the minimum of required material is used, reducing overall weight even with complex frame designs. All GTC frames have of course passed DIN - Plus testing.
- Twin Mold Technology - The Twin Mold technique uses re-usable cores during the lay-up process to ensure precision frame moulding. Special inserts guarantee optimum ply orientation during the production process to add extra strength at frame points subject to higher loads. This improves the safety of the product and delivers outstanding stiffness characteristics.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Woman Like Series - CUBE´s new WLS models come with different wheel sizes for different frame heights. The 13.5 and 16" frames have 27.5" wheels, the 17,19 and 21" frames are built as 29ers. Depending on body height, every woman gets the perfect riding character and geometry. The models of the CUBE Woman Like Series feature a compact frame geometry with shorter top tubes and longer head tubes, giving a riding position that is more upright than on the mens models. This riding position relieves the pelvis and offers more comfort. The top tubes of the WLS mountain bikes are lowered, making the bike more comfortable and safe to mount and dismount.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Press Fit BB - With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows them to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimeter of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE AXIAL WLS GTC Pro 105 Women Roadbike - 2017 - carbon/blue
|Product Name:||CUBE AXIAL WLS GTC Pro 105 Women Roadbike - 2017 - carbon/blue|
|Manufacturer item code:||829100|
|Weight:||approx. 8400 gram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology | Road Comfort Geometry|
|Headset:||FSA I-t | top: Integrated 1 1/8", bottom: Integrated 1 1/4"|
|Fork:||CUBE CSL Race | One Piece 3D Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Wing Race Bar Compact|
|Saddle:||CUBE RP 1.0|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Wheels:||Mavic Aksium Elite|
|Brakes:||Shimano 105 BR-5800|
|Crankset:||Shimano 105 FC-5800|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano 105 FD-5800 | 31.8 mm Clamp|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano 105 RD-5800GS | 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano 105 ST-5800|
|Sprocket:||Shimano 105 CS-5800 | 11-speed|
|Tires:||Continental Grand Sport Race SL | 25-622|
|Pedals:||not in delivery|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)