This product is B-stock. The crank has traces of usage in the form of a few slight scratches. Safety-relevant and technical components are not damaged. The function is not impaired.
The Quarq XX1 power meter was built from the ground up for SRAM's 1x drivetrains. Multipoint temperature compensation guarantees accurate measurement from cold creek sides to desert marathons.
The integrated ANT+ transmitter technology minimizes interconnections and the IPX7 casing reduces exposure to the elements, bringing unmatched durability and reliability.
Installation and operation is a breeze with the LED that signals power on and set zero, clearly visible ANT+™ ID and tool-less, user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
Paired with SRAM's XX1 groupset, the XX1 power meter gives you the professional's tool set; everything you need for an optimal training and to win at any event anywhere in the world.
ONE. AND ONLY. SRAM XX1 was built with a dedicated 1X drivetrain philosophy-making it simpler, lighter and more durable than any other. No matter where you ride, no matter what you're up against: SRAM XX1. UNSTOPPABLE.
Driven by a cutting-edge, single-ring carbon crank and seamless component integration, SRAM 1X drivetrain delivers flawless chain management and faster, more precise shifting. But the relationship between XX1 components goes far beyond fitment. From the X-HORIZON™ rear derailleur with TYPE 2 technology to the super wide range 11-speed 10-42T cassette, each component is designed to function synergistically with the others, achieving what no other 1X drivetrain has before.
SIMPLE, LIGHT AND DURABLE - XX1 POWERMETER CRANK
- Built hand-in-hand with the XX1 drivetrain - highest performance, integrated look
- Designed for X-SYNC™ and compatible with XX1, X01 and X1
- Light weight, LED indicator and replaceable CR2032 battery
- Each power meter is individually calibrated at the factory to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement
- AcCad Accelerometer for cadence - no need to install a magnet
- IPX7 waterproof rating (1 meter of submersion for 30 minutes
- ratio of power generated in the right vs. left drive stroke
XX1 power meters do not have OmniCal™. They are factory calibrated for 32T and 34T X-Sync
chainrings. XX1 power meters require recalibration if you install a 36T or 38T X-Sync chainring.