Take on fast and furious mud runs in the GEL-FujiRunnegade. Hurdle obstacles and break through thick sludge with a lightweight design and big lugs on the outsole. You could throw them on for fell running in the rain, too.
Jump feet-first into the mud and your shoes will come out spotless - that's because mud and water bounce right off the PLASMAGUARD upper. Mud won't get in your shoe from the top either, with a sock-like fit around your ankle.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for normal pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Racing Last: Built on ASICS' Racing Last.
- Elastic Laces: A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- Anti Gravel Tongue: Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Solid Rubber outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System: Dieses GEL-System absorbiert die starken Stöße im Rückfußbereich, damit du am Ende des Trainings genauso intensiv trainieren kannst wie zu Beginn.
- Water-Repellent Upper: Provides a water-repellent upper without the loss of breathability.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.