MountainBIKE 09/2016 - Rating: good!
bike 05/2016 - test winner! (Rating: very good!)
Equally suited for trail rides, enduro races, and anything in-between, the Ambush provides trail and all mountain riders with the lightest and most ventilated extended coverage helmet available.
Note: Please measure your head circumference to get the right helmet size.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Mindset 360 fit system provides a secure, customizable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, five height positions, and an integrated dial for easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
- Micro indexing visor allows for a wide range of fast, secure on-trail adjustments, as well as convenient goggle stowage.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with massive vents, internal Cross-Channels, and aligned exhaust ports increases airflow to keep you cool.
- Low profile in-molded shell with smooth, snag-free exterior shape.
- Extended coverage for added protection and durability.
- Lightweight, quick-drying liner features a Gutter Action Brow that channels moisture away from eyes.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.