Run trails your way in a women’s trail shoe that's built for varied conditions and all types of runners. The GEL-FUJITRABUCO 5 has the trio of features every trail runner looks for in a shoe: protection, traction and stability. Stay dry in the rain with a GORE-TEX waterproof upper.
Get the support you need with harder-density sloped SpEVA technology on both sides – ideal for stability when running downhill or on uneven ground. And stay protected from sharp rocks with a hard-density but lightweight 1.5mm protection plate.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for mild to moderate overpronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
- GORE-TEX Upper: Water proof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Anti Gravel Tongue: Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Syste: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- ComforDry ™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Solyte® Midsole Material:A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rock Protection Plate: Protects the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Lace Pocket: A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.