Get the wild look of the NOOSA TRI triathlon shoes - whether you're looking to run in them or just hang out with friends. Enjoy the high levels of cushioning either way, as every step you take is a little easier on your legs. Make sure you're wearing the right size with a sockliner that marks where your big toe should be. Or, if you have a medical orthotic, remove the sockliner completely and put yours in. Get the iconic NOOSA TRI look with a 'Swim. Bike. Run' print. Run comfortably and supported with GEL cushioning and stabilising tech in the outsole. Make sure your shoes fit with a size guide printed on the sockliner.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Glow In The Dark: To enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Syste: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Open Mesh Upper: Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.