Young athletes with an eye on the prize can get in contention with the GEL-CUMULUS 18 GS. Designed for a more efficient running motion, these are junior running shoes, not just kids’ trainers.
Make your running more efficient with flex grooves and a lightweight supportive midfoot overlay. Each step is cushioned with GEL in the back, and a heat-pressed mesh gives the heel a bold new look.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Syste: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Open Mesh Upper: Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.