Go wild in the GEL-LIGHTPLAY 3, the splatter-print, glow-in-the-dark shoe that puts some serious fun into your running. Enjoy the freedom to run and play with a flexible shoe that allows your feet to move in a more natural way.
Like 'natural running shoes' for adults, these mimic the motion of running barefoot - but still offer the support and cushioning that growing feet need. And with the striking, bright design you can be sure everyone will see you.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls laterally between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Glow In The Dark: To enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.