Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The carbon-railed, ultra lightweight S-Works Romin EVO is a high-performance road saddle that's contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. The Body Geometry channel is designed to maximize blood flow, while the saddle allows you to maintain comfort easily, even while in a competitive, more aerodynamic position. And when you add in a FACT™ carbon fiber shell, Specialized's medium density Level 2 padding, oversized carbon rails, you have a saddle that's ready for anything.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff FACT™ carbon fiber shell tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Super-light PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Ultra-light and strong, oversized FACT™ carbon rails.
- Tough, lightweight, water resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
Material: Rails: Carbon
Weight supplement: 143 mm)
approx. 137 gram (155 mm)