Ride Crockett and win!
Every feature of this aluminum Cyclocross bike is built to race and hard wired for victory.
This ride is everything a World Cup-winning bike should be: fast, smooth, stable, and feathery for the runups. And as the palmarès prove, Crockett has what it takes to win.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding frame size as well as possible configuration when buying premium quality bike frames.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the fitting and optimal set up.
- 200 Series Alpha Aluminium - Trek's high-performance road alloy, formed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Cross Racing Tech - Trek's exclusive technologies give you and their pro racers the race-ready details will keep you out front: Ultra stable and compliant IsoSpeed fork. Smarter cable routing. Better shoulderability. Rugged 3S chain keeper.
- IsoSpeed Fork - An extra curve above the dropout in Trek's swept-leg design creates a smaller angle to the direction of road vibrations. This angle increases fore/aft compliance, better positioning the fork leg to absorb road force rather than transmitting it straight to the rider. They've also increased fork lateral stiffness, maximizing both smoothness and control.
- E2 Head Tube and Fork - Trek's E2 head tube tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper, for the lateral rigidity of a 1.5" system without the added weight. Maximum power transfer and more stiffness under cornering loads adds up to a more powerful and confident ride.
- Disc Brake - Reliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
- Performance Cable Routing - The sleek, race-optimized cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
- Vanishing Fender Mounts - Discreet mounts accommodate full-coverage fenders for added utility.
- BB86.5 - Wide, stiff press-fit bottom bracket improves pedaling performance for exhilarating acceleration.
- QR15 - A 15 mm front thru axle makes steering more precise for more control, and the quick-release feature makes wheel removal easy.
- 3S integrated Chain Keeper - The 3S chain keeper is integrated into the bike frame, an elegant solution that provides flawless shifting even on rough roads and under heavy loads. No more standing there, covered in grease, unwedging your dropped chain as competitors race by.