Performance breathability and cushioning. The Nike Air Zoom Dynamic TR Women's Training Shoe combines a lightweight mesh upper and a heel Nike Zoom Air unit for breathability and responsive cushioning.
- Sandwich mesh upper provides breathable comfort
- Flywire cables in forefoot for dynamic lockdown
- Injected Phylon midsole for lightweight flexibility
- Nike Zoom Air unit in heel for responsive cushioning
- Thin-web rubber outsole for flexible traction
After more than a decade of research and development, Nike Zoom Air
debuted 20 years ago and continues to provide responsive low-profile cushioning that athletes can feel. Each time an athlete’s foot touches down, tensile fibers compress to cushion the impact before quickly springing back to their original state, generating an explosive, powerful response off the ground.
helps provide ultra-lightweight support and comfort for your foot. It gets its strength from thin Nylon fibers strategically placed on the upper of the shoe to hold the foot in place, helping to reduce slippage during activity. This allows for a massive reduction in weight because material is used only where it’s needed for structure.
: Nike shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take one size larger than usual.