Inspired by Karl Meltzer and the rugged conditions of the Speedgoat 50k, the Speedgoat
is completely redesigned to take on technical trails. Built on a slightly softer EVA midsole, and with 4mm Vibram® rubber lugs, the Speedgoat is built to tackle technical terrain with ease. The upper provides support all the way through the forefoot, and the ground-rubber toecap provides increased protection. When you need a tough shoe to get you through tough trail conditions, look to the Speedgoat.
- Ultra-Lightweight No-Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- Welded Synthetic Overlays Provide Support
- Welded microfiber underlays provide lightweight comfort
- Durable, Injection Molded EVA
- Balanced Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction Outsole with 5mm Lugs
- Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically designed with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole in the heel and toe, creates a unique fulcrum effect, like a rocking chair for your foot, encouraging a guided gait cycle.
- Benefit: This unique feature is designed to support a runner's natural form while encouraging an efficient, smooth roll from initial impact to toe-off.
- Balanced Meta-Rocker midsole geometry is designed to help increase the economy of running performance and an accurate foot roll through gate cycle.
Lightweight, 3-Layer welded support frame is designed to provide security between the foot and the upper on any terrain.