The Mavic Deemax Pro wheel is the new reference Wheel-Tyre System to shred all mountain trails, go back up and do it again.
Based on the original Deemax wheel-tire-system Mavic has combined a specifically hookless rear rim featuring 25 mm internal wide with proven technologies (ISM 4D, UST, Fore, Zicral,...). Furthermore this wheel is stiff and strong because of 24 spokes. Additionally it is equipped with a Quest Pro XL 2.40 inch tire offering low rolling resistance, plenty of traction and a high-volume casing.
The Quest Pro XL has been especially developed to fulfill the demands of enduro- or all-mountain rear wheels. Because of the combination of a "round" thread, many small knobs and the X-Mix rubber compound it provides a low rolling resistance, traction and cornering grip. Furthermore the harder center compound increases durability. Thanks to the flat 50 a durometer center knobs and softer 40 a durometer side knobs the Quest XL can be used on different grounds. Its extra large casing offers additionally comfort
Ex-factory the rear wheel is compatible with 12x135 mm thru axle dropouts. With the included adapters the rear wheel can be converted to 12x142 mm thru axle.
- responsiveness: 25mm rim and faster rolling tyre, Isopluse lacing
- more responsiveness : ISM, Isopulse, UST Tubeless Ready
- Reliability : Maxtal, Zicral, Guard2
- 12x135 mm / 12x142 mm for full axle compatibility
- X-mix dual compound Quest Pro XL rear delivers faster rolling with plenty of traction
- By drilling only one rim wall, we made the rim four times more resistant to fatigue stress. All your energy is transmitted through a 40% increase in rigidity.
(Instant Transfer System 4) - Using 4 pawls working 2 by 2, the system provides a more dynamic ride, thanks to a very fast engagement. Its versatility makes it compatible with all kind of frame retention system. Better energy transmission: fast engagement, only 7,5° freeplay between two engaged positions. Stiffer: 17mm monobloc axle. 12mm thru-axle compatible to fit any kind of frame retention system.
- Inter Spoke Milling.
- This spoke lacing design and mounting brings better wheel stability, a constant spoke tension and a crystal clear transmission of energy.
- Exclusive to Mavic. An aluminum alloy that is 30% more resistant than a 6106 alloy for lighter and spicier rims.
(Soudé Usiné Process) - A welded and milled rim joint which is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking and offers superior wheel balance.
(Qualité Roulements Mavic Plus) - Mavic Quality Bearings Plus.
- A highly resistant and lightweight aluminum alloy for spokes.
- Universal Standard for tubeless tires.
UST Tubeless Ready
- The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats. The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tire for improved performance. Benefits of UST
: traction, control, comfort. Tubeless Ready
: lighter construction, perfectly air tight with the use of sealant.
- The right dual compound mix.
Faster rolling, more durability and confident cornering is what is required from a high performance tire.
Softer side knobs and a firmer but still grippy rolling tread serve many riding situation. Each tire receives the right mix for its dedicated program.
The strongest tire - dual ply construction makes for a super strong casing to prevent flats even at low pressure. Rubber layers thickness is optimized to keep the weight low. Recommended for Enduro racing and all types of aggressive riding.
Clean with a dry cloth or soap and water. Do not use pressurized water.
Mavic Care manufacturer's warranty:
The Mavic Care program offers you the opportunity to activate a 2 year warranty for all Mavic wheels purchased new from 2016 onwards. For certain wheels you can extend that warranty by 1 year to a total of 3 years free of charge. An overview of those wheels can be found here
. With the registration to Mavic Care you're also eligible for Mavic's Crash Replacement Program.
To sign up for Mavic Care or receive more information about it, please use the following link or ask our service team. Mavic Care manufacturer's warranty