The Stinson 3 ATR
features the signature category defining HOKA ONE ONE cushioning and support, and is redesigned from the ground up. Equipped with more balanced Meta-Rocker for improved forefoot support, and tuned underfoot geometry for improved ride and stability off-road. The upper features ComfortFrame in the heel and midfoot for improved fit, and light padding on the tongue for increased comfort. The Stinson 3 ATR is designed to be durable enough for the roads while providing ample traction on the trails.
- Lightweight No-Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- Heel and Midfoot ComfortFrame fit
- Lightweight External Heel Counter
- Late-Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Full-Length Compression-molded EVA Midsole
- Full Active Foot Design
- Full Ground Contact Design
- Hi-Abrasion Rubber with 3mm ATR Lugs for Versatile Traction
- Longitudinal Flex Grooves for Improved Stability
- Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically designed with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole in the heel and toe, creates a unique fulcrum effect, like a rocking chair for your foot, encouraging a guided gait cycle.
- Benefit: This unique feature is designed to support a runner's natural form while encouraging an efficient, smooth roll from initial impact to toe-off.
- Late Meta-Rocker midsole geometry-sculpting with the transition zone placed in front of the metatarsal heads. Designed to create a more stable base of forefoot support.
Lightweight, 3-Layer welded support frame is designed to provide security between the foot and the upper on any terrain.