A groundbreaking blend of running shoe cushioning and supportive trekking uppers come to play in the Tor Ultra High WP
to create a category-defining outdoor boot. Vibram®
MegaGrip outsole rubber on our proven midsole blend of EVA and RMAT®
material provides both traction and cushioning, and our Meta-Rocker geometry provides a smooth, natural ride. A combination of leather and tough nylon mesh provides support around the foot and ankle, and Event®
waterproofing keeps your feet dry.
- Max Cushion, Dynamic Stability
- Midsole: Offset 4 mm, Forefoot 28 mm, Heel 32 mm
- Full Grain Leather and Textile Upper for Durability
- Molded Upper Collar for Flexibility and Comfort
- Event® Waterproof Membrane with Full Bootie Construction
- Lace-to-toe with Forefoot Flex Grooves for Control and Comfort
- Protective Rubber Toecap
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Active Foot Fram Stability
- Full Length EVA Top Midsole for Cushioning
- Engineered RMAT Midsole for a Supportive Ride
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction Outsole with 5 mm Lugs
A new material compound with rebound and durability. It offers phenomenal grip and exceptional rebound when used as an outsole.
midsole geometry-sculpting with the transition zone placed in front of the metatarsal heads. Designed to create a more stable base of forefoot support.