CUBE TOURING Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/white
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE TOURING Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/white
Beguiling all-rounder with a comfortable ride position!
The Touring has everything you need for cycling - no more, no less. CUBE intentionally ditched complicated features with this model, but not the ergonomics. That's why it's the perfect bike to simply get on and cycle away without having to spend any time getting to know it first. Its reliable technology makes riding every day fun, whether in an urban environment or out in the country. Ride for pleasure or to work - the Touring is a beguiling all-rounder with a comfortable ride position.
The light, double butted aluminium frame features the CUBE Efficient Comfort Geometry, specifically developed for touring bikes to provide a comfortable ride position with the best energy transfer to make the best possible use of long days in the saddle. The Touring is available in three different versions: the easy entry with a complex hydroformed downtube and very low step-through frame, the trapeze with its more sporty looks, and the classic men's diamond frame. All have bosses for bottle cages and for CUBE´s ingeniously simple CUBE kickstand, while internal cable routing helps reduce maintenance and keep gear shifts smoother for longer.
The CUBE Touring has been built in accordance with StVZO regulations. The LED lighting system up front and the small but powerful red LED at the rear both get their power seamlessly from the hub dynamo - which means they're ready whenever needed, regardless of the weather. The Shimano 24-speed drivetrain is reliable and perfectly suited to everyday use. The SR Suntour suspension fork makes cycling comfortable, even on uneven and bumpy surfaces, while powerful Tektro V-Brakes bring you safely to a stop in any situation. The CUBE in-house components add the finishing touches without adding extra weight. This bike passed all CUBE´s exhaustive test procedures, guaranteeing safe and reliable cycling for many years to come.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE´s specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labelling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE TOURING Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/white
|Product Name:||CUBE TOURING Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/white|
|Manufacturer item code:||840000|
|Weight:||approx. 15,80 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA No.10 | Semi-Integrated|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX | 63 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 680 mm|
|Saddle:||CUBE Comfort Tour 1.2|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||Shimano FC-T801 | 48x36x26T, BB-UN100, 175 mm|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano FD-M310 | Topswing, 31.8 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano RD-TX800 | 8-speed|
|Sprocket:||Shimano CS-HG200 | 12-32T|
|Brake lever:||Shimano ST-TX800|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP Trekking|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano DH-C3000, Hub Dynamo, Nut
rear: Shimano FH-TX800, Nut
|Tires:||Schwalbe Spicer | Active, 40-622|
|Lights:||front: LED 15Lux
rear: LED Steady Light
|Special equipment:||CUBEstand Cmpt kickstand, Standwell Bag Carrier, CUBE Black Shiny mudguards|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)