Combining Oakley’s heritage in performance innovation with Intel’s expertise in the advancement of technology, Radar Pace is the triumph of a partnership that dedicated years to its research and development.
Radar Pace is a real-time voice activated coaching system that creates a unique training program, tracks your performance and coaches you in the moment.
Collects & Anaylzes
Collects and analyzes your personal performance data including heart rate, power output, speed, cadence, distance and time.
Calibrates to you
Monitoring your performance like a coach who’s there with you, Radar Pace adjusts your training zones as you improve. It gives you personalized coaching that adapts dynamically to your abilities.
Analyzes data from internal sensors, and can even pair with your own sensors that use ANT+™ or Bluetooth®.
Adjusts automatically to make up for missed workouts and keeps you on track toward your workout goals.
Customized Training Program
Creates a custom, personalized training program based on your performance and goals, helping you improve fitness and prepare for an upcoming competition.
- Pairs to external sensors - Power output, HR, Speed, Cadence, Distance, Time, etc, using sensor data intergration and Intel technology
- Internal sensors - accelerometer, gyroscope, pressure, humidity, and proximity
- Touch pad on the temples for control functions with simple taps and swipes - adjust the volume, control music, and calls from your paired phone, and more.
- Microphone array enabled for voice commands
- Water Resistant up to IPX5
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment: Prizm Road lens to optimize and sharpen visual acuity
- Impact protection based upon ANSI Z87.1 test methods for High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
- Rechargeable through USB port
- What's included: 2 Ear Booms, Clear Lens for Low Light Conditions, PRIZM Road Lens, eyewear Case, Microbag, 2 Nose Pads, Aero Clip, Micro USB Cable, and a Quick Start Guide
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Oakley's Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.