Designed for the athlete demanding the ultimate in performance and endurance, with unmatched GEL cushioning that is built to outlast the competition. The discrete construction of the full length Trusstic System delivers support and a spring-loaded ride to power through each workout. The advanced FluidFit upper is nearly seamless, constructed to provide strategic support so the only thing runners will notice is how great their feet feel while running in the GEL-Quantum 360.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Solid Rubber outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ComforDry X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
- Propulsion Plate: The propulsion plate is a special hardened unit that has been placed in the forefoot for a more efficient propulsion phase.
: These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.