CUBE NATURE Pro Women Crossbike - 2017 - black/grey
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE NATURE Pro Women Crossbike - 2017 - black/grey
Ideal all-weather crossbike!
Well-equipped and ready for anything, the Nature Pro brings a new degree of freedom and versatility to the crossbike category. No trail is too rough, no climb too steep. The high quality frame, with its comfortable suspension fork and powerful hydraulic disc brakes, has helped create the ideal all-weather crossbike - for fitness, fun and all kinds of everyday adventures.
The double butted aluminium frame has stunning looks thanks to its intelligent construction, and delivers very precise steering while being surprisingly light. The ride position is comfortable and efficient, even for long days in the saddle. Thanks to the CUBE Frame Safe System, the derailleur hanger is easily replaceable in the event of damage. 3D forged dropouts integrate with the disc brake mounts and make it easy to attach the optional CUBE Kickstand, a luggage rack and mudguards. Routing cables inside the down tube provides long-term smooth gear shifting performance, regardless of weather.
Shimano's 30-speed Deore drivetrain with Rapidfire Plus levers, a Deore XT rear derailleur and light, stiff Hollowtech chainset provides crisp and reliable performance. The Suntour NEX HLO suspension fork absorbs bumps and vibration and can be locked out instantly for long climbs. Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes ensure that bike and rider decelerate perfectly in control, regardless of the conditions. CUBE cockpit and seating components help the Nature Pro rider to stay in control at all times, as well as saving even more weight. CUBE even splashed out on Smart Sam tires from Schwalbe, so you can be assured of the best grip and low rolling resistance, whatever the road throws at you.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE NATURE Pro Women Crossbike - 2017 - black/grey
|Product Name:||CUBE NATURE Pro Women Crossbike - 2017 - black/grey|
|Manufacturer item code:||834000|
|Weight:||approx. 13,30 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA No.10 | Semi-Integrated|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX HLO | 63 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 680 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Viper|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160 mm)|
|Grips:||CUBE Natural Fit Tour|
|Crankset:||Shimano FC-T551 | Hollowtech II, Integrated BB, Chainguard|
|Crank Arm Length:||175 mm|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano Deore FD-T610 | Top-Swing, 31.8 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-T8000 | 10-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 | Rapidfire-Plus|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20 | 32H, Disc|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano HB-RM35
rear: Shimano FH-RM35
|Tires:||Schwalbe Smart Sam | Active, 44-622|
|Pedals:||CUBE Aluminium MTB|
|Kick stand mount:||CUBE Easy Mount|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)