CUBE CROSS Allroad Crossbike - 2017 - black/flashgreen
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE CROSS Allroad Crossbike - 2017 - black/flashgreen
One bike for all reasons!
Who says one bike can't do it all? When you don't want to compromise but need a ride companion that's capable of tackling everything from the daily commute to weekend excursions - whatever the weather or time of day - the new CUBE Cross Allroad is the obvious choice. Blending the sophisticated frame design of the CUBE Cross series with reliable components and hub-powered lights, it's one bike for all reasons.
The Cross Allroad shares its finely tuned design features with its Cross stable mates. Double butted tubes save weight and improve ride quality without sacrificing stiffness, while a tapered headtube ensures precise steering and Smooth Welding technology maximizes the frame's good looks. Internally routed cables save clutter, improve gear performance and reduce maintenance. And, of course, the supplied kickstand, mudguards and lighting system attach seamlessly to the multi-functional dropouts.
The Cross Allroad is all about maximum reliability, minimum fuss - whatever journey you're undertaking on it. So CUBE started with SKS mudguards, a CUBE kickstand and reliable Busch & Müller dynamo lighting system - so you can concentrate on the ride. A SR Suntour NCX D RL coil suspension fork makes light work of rough roads and tracks, while Shimano's BR-M315 hydraulic disc brake system ensures you'll always have plenty of stopping power in reserve, no matter what the weather's doing. And, of course, CUBE selected Shimano's reliable 3x10-speed Deore and XT transmission components for smooth, fuss-free shifting. With 48x36x26T chainrings and an 11-34 tooth cassette, there's a gear for every occasion - and all just a click away.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE´s high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labelling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE CROSS Allroad Crossbike - 2017 - black/flashgreen
|Product Name:||CUBE CROSS Allroad Crossbike - 2017 - black/flashgreen|
|Manufacturer item code:||835100|
|Weight:||approx. 14,15 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Taper Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit Z-t ECO | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Integrated 1 1/2"|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX D-RL Coil Tapered | 63 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 680 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Viper|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160 mm)|
|Grips:||CUBE Natural Fit Tour|
|Crankset:||Shimano XT FC-T8000 | Hollowtech II, Integrated BB, Chainguard|
|Crank Arm Length:||175 mm|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano LX FD-T670 | Top Swing, 31.8 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-T8000 | 10-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 | Rapidfire-Plus|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20 | 32H, Disc|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR
rear: Shimano FH-M4050
|Tires:||Schwalbe Smart Sam | Active, 44-622|
|Pedals:||CUBE Aluminium MTB|
|Lights:||front: Busch & Müller Lumotec IQ2 Eyc T Senso Plus
rear: Busch & Müller Sekula Plus
|Kick stand mount:||CUBE Easy Mount|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)