CUBE HYDE Pro Urbanbike - 2017 - black/blue
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE HYDE Pro Urbanbike - 2017 - black/blue
The Hyde Pro is a true urban lifestyle bike for riders who appreciate style as much as they do function. This is a bike that'll take on any terrain with ease; its true strength lies in its wide range of use. The tried and tested 8-speed hub gear perfectly fulfills the demands of an urban all-rounder and requires very little in the way of maintenance. The disc brakes are from Shimano, while a rigid fork contributes to the Hyde Pro's low weight and provides agile and direct handling. Speed, comfort and convenience - it's all here.
The Hyde Pro's light but stiff aluminium frame - built from a double butted tubeset - is based on CUBE´s 29er hardtail MTB model. The rigid aluminium fork is a perfect match for the frame, saving weight and contributing to the intuitive handling. CUBE have tidied up the cable routing by tucking it out of sight inside the downtube, while the chain is tensioned with an eccentric bottom bracket - a maintenance-reducing option that'll be appreciated by your mechanic. It's easy to tackle a puncture yourself, although you should find that this rarely happens with a proper 29in tire.
The low maintenance Shimano Nexus hub gear features eight gears, spanning the full range from fast riding on the flat and downhill to a save-the-day gear for steep climbs. High quality CUBE UX24 hollow rims add another elegant touch. Power is transferred to the rear wheel via a Truvativ E400 chainset and Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes bring everything safely to a halt. Schwalbe 2.35" Big Apple tires soak up light impacts and rough terrain alike - something your wrists will be grateful for.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE HYDE Pro Urbanbike - 2017 - black/blue
|Product Name:||CUBE HYDE Pro Urbanbike - 2017 - black/blue|
|Manufacturer item code:||838001|
|Weight:||approx. 13,95 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Urban 29 Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1 | Semi-Integrated, Top: 1 1/8" / Bottom:1 1/2"|
|Fork:||Aluminium Rigid Fork 29" Taper|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Flat Race Bar | 660 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Prestige|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160 mm)|
|Crankset:||Truvativ E400 | BB Power Spline, Chainguard|
|Crank Arm Length:||170 mm|
|Shifter:||Shimano Nexus SL-8S31|
|Sprocket:||Nexus gear teeth|
|Rims:||CUBE UX24 | 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano HB-M3050
rear: Shimano Nexus SG-C8001-8D, 8-speed
|Tires:||Schwalbe Big Apple | Active, 28x2.35"|
|Pedals:||CUBE Aluminium MTB|
|Kick stand mount:||CUBE Easy Mount|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)