CUBE TOURING Exc Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/blue
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE TOURING Exc Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/blue
All-rounder for longer rides, daily use and fitness!
The Touring EXC is the perfect all-rounder. Great for longer rides, daily use or just to get out in the fresh air and exercise - or all of these things, all at once! Hydraulic disc brakes and 27 gears work seamlessly together to help get you through the everyday, or to escape it completely. And, thanks to the suspension fork, both bike and rider can take even occasional off-road forays in their stride.
The heart of the Touring EXC is its high quality, double butted aluminium frame. The easy entry model has a low, hydroformed downtube to make it easy to mount - and there's also a classic men's version and an elegant trapeze model too. All frames feature mounts for bottle cages, so staying hydrated on days out won't be a problem. CUBE developed the dropouts to be torsionally stiff, and they also come with the CUBE kickstand. CUBE´s Efficient Comfort Geometry makes for a relaxed ride position, while internal cable routing protects gear cables from damage inside the light aluminium frame, meaning that your gear shifts stay smoother for longer.
The Touring EXC features, as you'd expect, only high quality components. Shimano provides the 27 gear transmission, including the XT rear derailleur. BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes guarantee the best stopping power in all kinds of conditions and the SR Suntour NEX suspension fork adds comfort to the equation. It goes without saying that everything on the bike complies with the high standards of the German Road Traffic Registration Ordinance (StVZO) - your guarantee of quality and safety. The Busch & Müller lighting system with its Lyt 20 lux headlamp, Toplight Flat+ rear light and low maintenance hub dynamo help keep you safe, whatever the lighting conditions and SKS mudguards help keep you dry in all weathers.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE´s specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labelling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE TOURING Exc Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/blue
|Product Name:||CUBE TOURING Exc Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/blue|
|Manufacturer item code:||840200|
|Weight:||approx. 16,40 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA No.10 | Semi-Integrated|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX HLO | 63 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 680 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Freccia|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||Shimano FC-T3010 | 48x36x26T, BB-UN100, 175 mm|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano FD-T4000 | Topswing, 31.8 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M772 | Shadow, 9-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano SL-M370 | Rapidfire-Plus|
|Sprocket:||Shimano CS-HG200 | 11-34T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | hydraulic disc brake, (160 mm/160 mm)|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20 | 36H, Disc|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR
rear: Shimano FH-M3050
|Tires:||Schwalbe Spicer | Active, 40-622|
|Lights:||front: Busch & Müller Lyt 1781
rear: Busch & Müller Toplight Flat Plus
|Special equipment:||CUBEstand Pro kickstand, Standwell Bag Carrier, SKS Black Shiny mudguards|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)