CUBE DELHI Pro Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/grey
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE DELHI Pro Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/grey
Utmost reliability and safety, whether for touring or everyday use!
The Delhi PRO is perfect for adventure tours, standing out from the crowd with tried and tested all-weather features and an attractive and particularly clever design. The IC luggage rack, built into the aluminium frame, is just one example of the attention to detail that's gone into this bike. The 30-speed Shimano transmission and hydraulic disc brakes comply with the German Road Traffic Registration Ordinance (StVZO) - your guarantee of the utmost in reliability and safety, whether for touring or everyday use.
CUBE´s sophisticated IC technology has been combined with the tried and tested Efficient Comfort Geometry in the Delhi Pro, resulting in a comfortable and efficient ride position. The luggage rack is part of the frame, which means the chassis remains stiff even when fully loaded, on fast descents or during out-of-the-saddle pedalling. The saddlebag rails can even be replaced if they become worn - and here, too, CUBE used the light, double butted aluminium tubing. Cables are all routed internally and the frame is available in trapeze or classic men's options.
When the going gets rough, the SR Suntour NCX D LO Air suspension fork does a great job of smoothing it back out again. It can be set up to suit the rider's weight and adds to both comfort and control. CUBE have fitted high quality Shimano Deore gear components and the precise XT rear derailleur, which provide 30 gears to cover any eventuality from the steepest climb to the fastest descent. At night you can rely on 40 lux of illumination from Busch & Müller's Eyc T LED front lamp to light up the darkness, while daytime running lights increase your safety on the road. At the rear, Busch & Müller's Toplight View+ rear light - with parking light and light guide technologies - warns traffic of your presence. All of this lighting technology is reliably supplied with power from the Shimano hub dynamo, while Shimano's BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes grip firmly in all weathers and whatever the load.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE´s specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Integrated Modular Carrier - The Integrated Multi Carrier is a complete new development by CUBE. The bicycle rack becomes an integral part of the frame, adding to the rigidity of the chassis. Through a specially designed modular construction, the rack is expandable in many ways. Bags, carrying systems and boxes can be mounted easily and safely for secure, convenient load carrying.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labelling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE DELHI Pro Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/grey
|Product Name:||CUBE DELHI Pro Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/grey|
|Manufacturer item code:||841100|
|Weight:||approx. 15,35 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort IC Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA No.10 | Semi-Integrated|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX D LO Air | 63 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 680 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Freccia|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||Shimano FC-T521 | 48x36x26T, Octalink, BB-ES300, 175 mm, Chainguard|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano Deore FD-T610 | Topswing, 31.8 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-T8000 | 10-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 | Rapidfire-Plus|
|Sprocket:||Shimano CS-HG500 | 11-34T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | hydraulic disc brake, (180 mm/160 mm)|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20 | 32H, Disc|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR
rear: Shimano Deore FH-M615, Centerlock
|Tires:||Schwalbe Spicer | Active, 40-622|
|Lights:||front: Busch & Müller Eyc T Senso Plus
rear: Busch & Müller Toplight View Plus
|Special equipment:||CUBEstand Pro kickstand, CUBE Integrated Carrier, SKS Black Shiny mudguards|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)