CUBE TOURING SL Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/flashred
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE TOURING SL Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/flashred
Perfect for anyone looking for a real challenge!
CUBE have given the Touring SL only the best ingredients for long rides and hard daily use. Whether you're a technophile or an everyday rider, you'll appreciate the 30 gears, high-performance LED headlamp and CUBE performance cockpit, while the hydraulic disc brake is powerful and dependable, whatever the weather decides to do. The Touring SL is perfect for anyone looking for a real challenge, whether that's right on your doorstep or on another continent.
CUBE have equipped the Touring SL with a lightweight, double butted frame available in three variants: classic double diamond men's, trapeze or with easy entry via a low, specially hydroformed down tube. Concealing the cables inside the down tube tidies up the bike and helps them last longer for clean, precise gear shifts. Efficient Comfort Geometry is, as the name suggests, both comfortable and efficient for long days in the saddle, while the extremely stiff 3D forged dropouts integrate the brake caliper mount as well as a fitting for the CUBE kickstand. It all adds up to a stable and high quality frame, worthy of the wheels and equipment CUBE have fitted to it.
A Shimano transmission with Deore XT rear derailleur provides 30 gears - a wide enough range to tackle any kind of terrain. Stopping power is courtesy of a set of Shimano's powerful, reliable BR-M315 hydraulic discs, which will haul bike and rider safely to a halt irrespective of the weather or how heavy the load is. The built-in Busch & Müller lighting system with 20 lux output and reliable hub dynamo, combined with CUBE mudguards, makes the Touring SL the perfect choice for unpredictable weather or when rides unexpectedly lengthen into the evening shadows.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE´s specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labelling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE TOURING SL Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/flashred
|Product Name:||CUBE TOURING SL Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - black/flashred|
|Manufacturer item code:||840300|
|Weight:||approx. 16,10 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA No.10 | Semi-Integrated|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX HLO | 63 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 680 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Freccia|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||Shimano FC-T521 | 48x36x26T, Octalink, BB-ES300, 175 mm|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano Deore FD-T610 | Topswing, 31.8 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-T8000 | 10-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 | Rapidfire-Plus|
|Sprocket:||Shimano CS-HG500 | 11-34T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | hydraulic disc brake, (160 mm/160 mm)|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20 | 36H, Disc|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR
rear: Shimano FH-RM35
|Tires:||Schwalbe Spicer | Active, 40-622|
|Lights:||front: Busch & Müller IQ Avy N Plus
rear: Busch & Müller Toplight Flat Plus
|Special equipment:||CUBEstand Pro kickstand, Standwell Bag Carrier, CUBE Guard Touring mudguards|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)