CUBE DELHI Exc Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - grey/copper
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE DELHI Exc Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - grey/copper
When the narrow, winding road leads to the end of the earth, the Delhi EXC will be with you all the way. CUBE have succeeded in building a light, sophisticated and cutting-edge touring bike that also complies with German StVZO regulations for the utmost in safety. A high quality aluminium frame and hand-picked components give this bike huge versatility. Whether you ride your daily route or head out on a global cycling adventure, the Delhi EXC will get you there in style.
Only the most stable and highest quality frame was good enough for the Delhi EXC. So CUBE combined the IC technology of the integrated luggage rack with the Efficient Comfort Geometry, which was developed to provide efficient pedaling and a comfortable ride position. Details like the CUBE kickstand mounted to a torsion-resistant dropout and internal cable routing help make any long journey a little easier. The chassis saves weight wherever possible, thanks to double butted tubing, but remains stable and easy to control no matter how heavily it's loaded.
The built-in rack is a masterpiece of functional, lightweight engineering designed with one purpose in mind: to make your life easier. Top and side mounting systems make it easy to carry any load, over any distance. The Busch & Müller LED lighting system adds extra safety both day and night by alternating between modes, supplied with power at all times from the Shimano hub dynamo. Up front, the Eyc front lamp puts out 40 lux and the Toplight View+ rear light keeps other road users aware of your presence. The SR Suntour NCX E RL fork is a real highlight - easily adjustable, superbly comfortable and extremely reliable. The Shimano transmission consists of a light Shimano FC-T551 chainset with built-in chain guard, plus Deore front derailleur and XT rear derailleur, working together to provide 30 wide-ranging gears and reliable shifting performance in all conditions. And, when you're at the end of the earth, you can rely on the Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes to stop you safely.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE´s specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Integrated Modular Carrier - The Integrated Multi Carrier is a complete new development by CUBE. The bicycle rack becomes an integral part of the frame, adding to the rigidity of the chassis. Through a specially designed modular construction, the rack is expandable in many ways. Bags, carrying systems and boxes can be mounted easily and safely for secure, convenient load carrying.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labelling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE DELHI Exc Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - grey/copper
|Product Name:||CUBE DELHI Exc Men Trekking Bike - 2017 - grey/copper|
|Manufacturer item code:||841200|
|Weight:||approx. 14,80 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort IC Double Butted|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit Z | semi-integrated 1 1/8"|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX E RL Air | 63 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar | 680 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Freccia|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||Shimano FC-T551 | Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175 mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano Deore FD-T610 | Topswing, 31.8 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-T8000 | 10-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 | Rapidfire-Plus|
|Sprocket:||Shimano CS-HG500 | 11-34T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-M315 | hydraulic disc brake, (180 mm/160 mm)|
|Rims:||CUBE EX21 | 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano XT DH-T8000, Hub Dynamo, QR
rear: Shimano XT FH-M8000, QR, Centerlock
|Tires:||Schwalbe Marathon Supreme | Kevlar, 42-622|
|Lights:||front: Busch & Müller Eyc T Senso Plus
rear: Busch & Müller Toplight View Plus
|Special equipment:||CUBEstand Pro kickstand, CUBE Integrated Carrier, SKS Stingray mudguards|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)