Round 7 for Garmin's map bestseller
With the TOPO Germany V7 PRO, Garmin offers the 7th edition of their popular recreation and hiking map updated data for the new outdoor season. The digital vector map scale of 1:25,000 can be used on Garmin outdoor navigation devices and without installation for planning your tour on the computer. In addition to the proven functions, the preprogrammed microSD card now also includes a new winter card with information about slopes and lifts. Slopes with increased avalanche danger (inclination over 30°) are also highlighted.
The topographic recreation, hiking and cycling TOPO Germany V7 Pro map is specifically designed for use on Garmin handheld GPS devices and bike computers. While the look is highly adapted to the traditional paper cards, digital vector map offers plenty of additional benefits.
So the seventh edition of the map contains a special winter map for the first time. Ski areas, ski slopes and lifts are also listed. Especially for tourers and freeriders, Slopes with increased avalanche danger (inclination over 30°) are highlighted for better and faster risk assessment.
An updated database helps you to find POIs (Points of Interest). It also contains the "Quality Hiking Guide Germany" of the DWV (German Hiking Association) and a listing of the bed + bike host companies of the ADFC (German Bicycle Association). In addition, the data of all quality trails of the DWV, cycle routes and the entire bike route network of the ADFC with latest data files are included.
Offers Active Routing, which allows you to customize and specifically plan routes for the entire road and trail network. The activity specific map displays highlights of suggested routes in addition to dedicated biking and hiking routes. Full ActiveRouting capability only with selected devices; depends on Garmin GPS device and software version.
- winter map with ski areas, ski slopes and lifts.
- slopes with increased avalanche danger (inclination over 30°) are also highlighted (only on microSD)
- displays precise topgraphic vector maps in reference scale of 1:25.000
- includes searchable street names (with number accuracy).
- includes enhanced recreation trail network as well as detailed hiking trail network for touristic regions and long-distance hiking trail network (national level).
- displays new and helpful touristic data and route information, including an additional 350,000-plus km of the touristic cycling route network from the Germany Cycling Club (ADFC) and the quality hiking paths from the German Hiking Club (DWV).
- shows detailed recreational network information, such as cycling routes and walking paths.
- offers ActiveRouting, allowing you to customize and specifically plan routes for the entire road and trail network. The activity-specific map displays highlights of suggested routes in addition to dedicated biking and hiking routes
- displays searchable POIs for recreational activities and traveling
- shows land use such as forests, lakes, streams and mountains
- features Digital Elevation Model (DEM) with dense contour intervals of 20 m equidistance.
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing. To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on a microSD/SD card require a unit to be viewed on a computer with BaseCamp™.
The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and an SD card adapter.