Description of Vaude Men's Dibona Advanced Shoe - hydro blue
Lightweight, breathable outdoor shoes for mountain sports. The shoes are grippy, robust and manufactured fair and environmentally friendly.
- Terracare® certified leather
- Hydrophobic suede
- Hydrophobic mesh
- Lining made from 50% recycled Polyester
- Ortholite® Eco Plush PU foam insole
- Contains 25% bio-based castor oil
- Jersey made of 50% recycled Polyester
- Removable insoles
- Vibram® Ibex sole
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber compound
- Especially for approach and via ferrata
- Lightweight, shock absorbing EVA midsole
- Two density EVA
- 360° rubber edge for abrasion protection
- bluesign® certified polyester laces
- Lasting board contains recycled parts
- Laces that reach far down the shoe
Cocoon Fit: The Cocoon Fit design literally cocoons your feet while providing comfortable width in the forefoot. The inner
strobel soles have a particularly narrow fit in the mid-foot,
with optimal adjustment to the most varied of foot forms upon lacing.
Ortholite: OrthoLite® removable insoles consist of open-pore polyurethane foam. They are extremely breathable, longlasting and prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and
odours. The EcoPlush variant used contains 25% organic castor oil,
while the upper material of the sole consists of 50% recycled
polyester. OrthoLite® removable insoles are machine washable.
Vaude Green Shape: The best for man and nature Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentallyfriendly products – made from sustainable materials, resourceconserving manufacturing and fair production. The evaluation criteria are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle – from design development through production to product care and recycling after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they assure you the smallest possible environmental footprint. Green Shape – the best for man and nature.