Lightweight pro-caliber helmet!
Pursue a winning trajectory with an aero road helmet that actually ventilates well. The Ballista MIPS road helmet now features Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) technology. Developed by brain surgeons and scientists, MIPS helps to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
sets a new standard in helmet safety. Developed by brain surgeons and scientists, MIPS helps to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
- Equipped with the MIPS Brain Protection System
- The Front Centre Channel's distinct vent shape draws in significantly more air
- The Headmaster II one-handed fit system allows easy height and circumference adjustments
- The in-mould composite skeleton increases helmet integrity and lager vent variation
- Internal, recessed channels manage airflow through the helmet and over the head
- AgION antimicrobial pads wick moisture away and completely eliminate odours naturally
- The design allows for compatibility and easy installation of the Bontrager NeoVisor
Please measure your head circumference to get the right size.