With its 18 liter volume, the helmet holder and the rain cover the Bike I is the perfekt backpack for day or city tours. The SL version is suitable for woman because it offers a shorter back, narrow shoulder straps and a conical shaped belt.
Features of the Bike I 18 SL Backpack
- stowable helmet holder
- outstanding ventilation and a compact, stable fit to the back thanks to the Airstripes system with adaptable stays
- well-ventilated, lightweight mesh hip fins
- zipped cover for rain protection
- Soft-Edge comfort straps
- compression straps
- flashing light holder with 3M reflector
- large zipped pocket with organiser and key clip for stowing
mobile phone, wallet, tools, etc.
- easily accessible zipped compartment for smartphone or
card on the rear side
- elasticated side pockets
- large 3M reflecting strips on the front pocket
- removable, stowable rain sleeve
- wet laundry compartment
- hydration system compatible (max. 2 liters)
- chest strap
- removable seat pad
Excellent ventilation and a compact and secure fit for the best possible cycling safety guarantees the Airstripes system. The backpack sits closely and firmly on the back and cannot swing
outwards. The channels in the Airstripes padding and the special chimney effect between the stripes allow free air circulation on 80% of the wearer's back.
Material of the Bike I 18 SL Backpack
This slightly lighter material in the Duratex family is
characterized by its very tight and smooth weave. This increases its abrasion resistance as well as its snow- and dirtrepelling
attributes The smooth polyamide filaments give the material a higher. Like other Duratex materials, this textile is also used with a PU coating.
This ultratight woven provides the ideal balance of strength and
minimal weight. Its very technical, shiny surface incorporates tough ripstop threads. This extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited for lightweight products. Top quality PU coating.