Precision fit, classic silhouette.
Men's Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 Running Shoe brings you miles of comfort with a one-piece Flyknit constructed upper in a classic silhouette that delivers zoned stretch and support. The tri-star outsole pattern adjusts to your foot's every step, delivering support and flexibility.
Nike Flyknit Origins
- Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support
- Auxetic outsole pattern expands with your step to provide flexible cushioning
- Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit through the midfoot
- Low-profile injected unit sole (IU) foam provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the shoe's overall weight
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground, promoting a more natural range of motion
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability-all in one layer-was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper.
: Nike shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take one size larger than usual.