Ergonomic design and sized for your hands
Go the distance with the XR Endurance Elite mountain bike grip. A contoured shape provides ultimate comfort and support, while an opposing tread pattern ensures your palms are padded and your fingers are locked in, keeping you confident and comfortable no matter how long you're out on the trails.
Key features of Bontrager XR Endurance Elite:
Available in two sizes:
- Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue
- Opposing tread design absorbs shock in palms with a biting grip in fingers
- Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort
- Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management
- Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar
- 3 mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- inForm BioDynamic shape with narrow in-board diameter increases finger wrap
- Size S - ideal for small to medium sized hands.
- Size L - ideal for medium to large sized hands.
Dimensions in mm (L/W/H): 130 mm length
Included in delivery: 1 pair with end caps
Weight supplement: per pair with end caps - size L - weighed by Bike24