Featuring Light Elite cushioning, these socks contain targeted cushioning placed only where runners need it most, on the ball and heel of the foot. SmartWool packed these socks chock full of smart features like the 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System, women's-specific mesh ventilation zones, and a virtually seamless toe. A low cut height provides that ideal balance of protection and style.
Features of SmartWool Women's Phd Run Light Elite Low Cut
- Virtually seamless toe
- 200 needle construction provides highest knit density while maintaining ultra light weight
- 2,25" overall height
- Sock Height: Low Cut
Benefits of SmartWool Women's Phd Run Light Elite Low Cut
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™: Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Women's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Light Elite Cushioning: Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
52% wool, 45% polyamide, 3% elastane