The Sequence chainring uses X-SYNC technology licensed from SRAM
for unmatched chain retention.
Chromag is the only mtb company officially authorized to produce chainrings with the X-SYNC technology. So now, no matter what kind of mountain bike you have, you can have the peace of mind that your chain will stay put
, and you can give your bike a little extra flair with the timeless Chromag styling.
- Official SRAM X-SYNC technology - complies with SRAM warranty standards for compatibility with all SRAM cranks from 2014.
- Chamfered mud-clearing recesses at the base of the teeth provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions.
- Narrow-wide tooth-profile helps to keep the chain in place
- CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum for the best durability.
- Made in Canada
- 94mm BCD
- 4-arm mount
- 7075 alloy
- 28 or 30 teeth
- SRAM X-SYNC technology
- Narrow-Wide tooth-profile
Included in delivery: 1 sequence chainring 94 mm
Material: 7075 alloy