Versatile rain jacket with practical features in unobtrusive profBlack
A versatile, feature-rich cycling rain jacket that delivers durable performance in the worst weather, in stealth, anonymous profBlack colourway.
The RS.sturmPrinz profBlack is a fail-safe solution to year-round riding. Engineered in the Assos Textile Laboratory from proprietary TRITON fabric, this ultra high-performance cycling rain shell makes light work of wind and heavy rain. Featuring a temperature-sensitive membrane, TRITON can adapt to ambient temperatures, rendering the sturmPrinz profBlack less breathable in the cold and more breathable as temperatures rise, helping vent sweat and body heat from the inside to the outside.
Rigorously tested on the roads around the Swiss HQ, this foul weather cycle jacket features wealth of clever features - Assos airVents on the sides further regulate body temperature around your core, and a parallel vent between the shoulder blades helps direct water vapor away from the body. Adjustable seals at the wrists and neck can be tightened to keep out cold, or loosened for a more relaxed fit, and sealed seams are a barrier to the worst weather. And when the rain stops and the sun makes an appearance, this high performance rain jacket for cycling is light enough to stow in a jersey pocket.
In the profBlack colourway - a logo-less, capsule collection for those who want ride in anonymity, clad only in black - this game-changing cycling shell offers remarkable, pocket-sized, weather protection.
Features of the Cycling Rain Jacket RS.sturmPrinz
- profBlack edition: The anonymous capsule collection, with black-on-black logos, an empty ellipse zip design and featuring abrasion-resistant, lack graphite on the arms.
- TRITON: Robust, lightweight and engineered to give freedom of movement. Featuring a perforated, PTFE hydrophobic barrier that regulates temperature by osmosis.
- Sens Heavy with DWR: With excellent stretch, ventilation and a hydrophobic, DWR treatment. Used on the side panels.
- ‘Pocket slots’: Two openings on the lower rear panel for ventilation and to allow access to your jersey or jacket pockets.
- Assos racingFit: A snug and gently compressive fit that may feel restrictive out of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding and results in a higher performance, improved comfort and less drag.
- Taped seams: For absolute watertightness, found the front, shoulders and rear panels.
- Matte-coated elastic inserts: For increased freedom of movement and an improved fit across the shoulders and back.
- Extended rear panel: A drop tail to protect your lower back from road spray and dirt.
- Cordura: Used on the neck and cuffs to increase comfort, warmth and accessibility, and to seal out wind and rain.
- airVents: Macroporous airVents and between the shoulder blades for efficient cooling and heat transfer.
- DWR: A hydrophobic, DWR (Durable Water Repellency) treatment that repels water forcing it to bead and run off.
- Mono Ramp internal pocket: An internal pocket for riding essentials positioned for easy access.
- Internal and external silicon on the rear lower elastic hem: Silicon grips ensure that ensure the sturmPrinz fits ergonomically without ballooning.
- Reflective zip and logo: For visibility in low light conditions.
- Silver Reflex: A large reflective applique used on the rear of the sturmPrinz for added visibility.
- Super Black Reflex: A reflective stripe on the rear for visibility.
Material name by manufacturer: triton
Product line: climaX
59% polyamide, 29% polyester, 12% elastane