The saw Beta sets new standards for snow saws of snow science. Your stainless steel blade is laser cut and allows for snow tests. With a weight of only 178 g complete snow analyzes are possible. The thin sheet is easily placed in the luggage of mountain riders, mountain guides and ambitious climbers. The aggressive saw teeth are exceptionally sturdy and hold even tough, professional use.
- Fast: Aggressive snow and wood separators manage every task, while cavities between the teeth keep the saw path clear.
- Ultralight stability: Premium stainless steel blade is extremely sturdy and stiff - at only 178 g.
- Snow tests: Laser-cut crystal lattice (1 or 3 mm) and a 30 cm display for measuring the width of snow columns.
- Extremely space-saving: Flat saw blade fits into any backpack pocket or any other pocket, including probe compartments.
- Welded protective cover is supplied.