Quarq has extended its DZero power meter platform, adding a chassis for Shimano®’s Dura-Ace® R9100 chainrings.
The power meters are built on Quarq’s DZero platform. They embody 10 years of advances in power meter technology, plus features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, Quarq’s latest measurement circuit, and the Qalvin BLE app. Riders also get AxCad accelerometer cadence, the easy-toreplace CR2032 battery and an IPX7 waterproof rating.
Features der Quarq DFour91 Powermeter für Dura Ace R9100
- Designed for Dura-Ace® R9100 chainrings. (Ultegra® R8000 chainrings have not been tested yet.)
- Must be paired with a compatible SRAM bottom bracket.
- 8-bolt power meter owners can upgrade using the DFour91 Power Meter Spider.
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Wireless Technology: Dual Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+
- Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
- IPX7 waterproof rating
Qalvin BLE with Bluetooth®
For iOS and Android. With any phone you can set zero offset, check battery, run diagnostics and update firmware. Free.